Anastasios Zisiadis – Manager and Legal Representative of the company ZISIADIS ANASTASIOS & CO. L.P.
Civil Engineer, NTUA 1979 - Structural engineer - CEAA earthquake engineering, University of Marseilles, with good command of English and French. Holder of the class D Contracting Certificate.
Experience - Specialization
- Preparation of the New Seismic Code, preparation of microzonation studies, intervention in buildings after earthquakes.
- Studies at major Public Works with particularities in earthquake issues.
- Supervision of major Public Works and Infrastructure Works, such as Olympic Games properties, PPC thermal power stations, hospitals, courts, universities, roads, labour housing, etc.
- Studies and supervision of numerous private projects, photovoltaic systems, constructions, such as hotels, malls, large residential housing complexes, aquaculture systems, banks, maisonettes, apartment buildings, etc.
- Licensing to base stations serving mobile telephone networks and digital terrestrial television broadcast centers, such as building permits, environmental impact assessment authorization, authorization by archaeological authorities, authorizations under the forest legislation, connection to the electricity grid, authorization of generation sets.
The technical bureau’s staff and partners form an experienced team comprising civil engineers, architects, mechanical engineers, environmental experts, economists and lawyers, thus covering the whole spectrum of works, from project design to completion.